On the Road Again

on Friday, June 10, 2011



(This picture can be enlarged by clicking on it.)

This picture was taken back in March, 2009, when Betsy and I spent a few days in a delightful cabin at Serenity Falls in the Smokies.

I'm posting this today because we are once again taking a blog break. We'll be doing more traveling this time rather than staying in one place, but I expect we'll both come back with plenty of pictures to share.

We'll be away for the rest of June, and I'll see you in July.

********************
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your kind words and prayers on the passing of my mother. The funeral was hard for my Dad (he'll be 99 in August) but he was doing pretty well on Thursday. The entire family felt surrounded and uplifted by your thoughts and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.